Your Initial Consultation with Ken Barlow, Jr. is free of charge.
Criminal Defense Attorney, DUI Lawyer Serving Orlando, FL & Surrounding Areas
Legal Fees vary based upon the novelty, difficulty, or uniqueness of the particular case or charge, as well as the experience and qualifications of the lawyer you chose to hire. At my law firm, each client is an individual, and each case is special, unique, and important. No two cases, even for the same charge, are exactly alike. There are always differences – some obvious, and some subtle. Our legal fees are tailored to each individual case, so that you receive the best value for your criminal justice investment.
Flexible Payment Plans Available
Getting arrested or charged with a crime is a traumatic, unpleasant, horrible nightmare, to say the least. If you have been charged with a crime, your legal odyssey is fraught with danger, questions, and unexpected, often unknown, serious consequences. For example:
- Jail time
- Loss of your job or professional licenses
- Costly fines and court fees
- Mandatory driver’s license suspensions with no way to get a Hardship or Business Purpose License
- Expensive treatment and counseling
- Expensive punitive measures like vehicle impoundment or vehicle interlock devices
- Civil forfeiture of valuable assets, like your car, or other valuable property
You could find yourself facing public embarrassment and humiliation, all based upon a mere unproven allegation.
In any situation, you need an experienced, proven Criminal Trial Specialist on your side, to guide you through the pitfalls and traps of the criminal justice system. You need a lawyer who’s primary concern is you, and your rights!